About Our Appliance Repair Services
Sam and Beth Hockley are the new owner/operators of All Good Appliances. Sam is the 4th generation of his family involved in the electrical appliance industry.
As a company, we strive to grow to be the most diverse, skilled, and trusted appliance repairers in our service areas. We intend to do this by focusing on excellent customer service, customer satisfaction, and fast response and appliance repair turnaround times, all while staying true to our family values and core business strategies.
Our trained technicians have extensive knowledge in the industry for both simple and complicated appliance repairs in-home, at your businesses, or in our modern workshop. We are a proud, locally-owned and operated family business employing locals and keeping jobs safe in the Illawarra. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, reliability, and honesty. Our trained technicians have extensive knowledge in appliance repair both big and small. Let us take care of your appliance repairs at your home, business, or in our workshop.
We are an authorized service agent for many large name manufacturers – click here for a list – with a strong commitment to excellence in service, sales, parts, repairs, and warranty repairs. Seniors discounts are also available.
We are open Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, and can generally book your appliance service for the next day. FOR SERVICE CALL (02) 42293777
- 2005 – Norm purchased a Kleenmaid service agent franchise successfully repairing and servicing Kleenmaid Appliances for the next three years. Norm’s son X also joins the business.
- The two businesses were combined which now consist of ‘All Good Appliance Service and Repairs’, ‘Wollongong Service Company’, A&D Appliances and ‘Henks Appliance Service’, all now registered under ‘The Family Trust’ trading as ‘All Good Appliances Pty Ltd’, relocating to 296 Keira Street, Wollongong.
- 2009 – Established All Good Appliances. Operating from their home, Norm and his wife Sue employ an additional service technician to keep up with growing demand.
- 2013 – Company expands again with purchase of Wollongong Service Company. The acquisition included Henk’s Appliances and A&D Appliances. Company, now employing 13 local staff. Move to current premises in Keira St, Wollongong.
- 2015 – All Good Appliances appoints an Admin/office manager and Field team manager.
- 2016 – Launched our new look and website for All Good Appliances.
- 2016 – New owner/operators takeover All Good Appliances.
OUR SERVICE AGENTS QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Usage of on-going technology.
- Credible experience and skill in appliance repairs.
- Accredited technicians.
- Licenced technicians.
- Guidelines in place to manage all situations and difficult repairs.
- Updated Technical knowledge provided by Major Manufacturers and our on-site senior technicians available at all times.